ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS FOR INDUSTRIAL ENVIRONMENTS
In order to control personnel presence in industrial environments it is fundamental to know with certainty which and how many people are in and their exact location inside a production area and to ascertain whether they are authorized and qualified to operate in the area.
Dos&Donts offers access control systems to meet this necessity which are specifically designed for industrial environments while respecting industry standards.
Dos&Donts systems are characterized by up-to-date technology, installation simplicity, modularity, reliability and high-level performance.
Our in-house technical service supplies a “help desk” and on-line support for users.
- Rfid 125 KHz and MIFARE professional readers.
- Fingerprint readers.
- Flash mounted or surface mounted versions available.
- With/without LED graphic display versions available.
- Wide range of customizable RFid tags with sequence numbers, company graphics and photos.
- Web-based software application designed for industry.
Industrial environments, Hospitals, Research Centers, Pharmaceutical and chemical laboratories, Food Industries, Data Processing Centers, Military Bases, Prisons.
- Accurately designed readers suitable for industrial environments and perfectly integrated in the walls.
- Easy installation and configuration.
- Ease and flexibility of connecting to external systems.
- System management by remote option.
- Export of data in almost all common data formats.