ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS FOR CLEANROOMS
In order to control personnel presence in industrial environments it is fundamental to know with certainty which and how many people are in and their exact location inside a production area and to ascertain whether they are authorized and qualified to operate in the area and when.
Dos&Donts provides access control systems specifically designed for CleanRoom environments, addressing the particular work provisions required in contamination controlled areas while respecting GMP standards.
Referring to Pharma, our Access Control System is FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant and has been designed to simplify QRM activities, as required by the new Annex1.
When integrated in Sigma Cloud, the access control system can interact with other systems as environmental parameters control, interlocking, video streaming and other factory controls.
Dos&Donts systems are characterized by advanced technology, modularity, easy installation, simplicity and high-level performance.
Our in-house technical service supplies a “help desk” and on-line support for users.
- Security and safety of personnel and of the production environment
- All access data available in real time
- Investment value maintained over time
- Reading stations designed for cleanroom environments
- TCP/IP connection
- Responsive Web-based software Application
- Data Base Oracle – My SQL ver 5.7 or later
- Comprehensive users and visitors management complete with weekly, visitors, white list, black list models.