CONTROL SYSTEMS FOR AIRLOCKS, TRANSFER-HATCHES, AIR SHOWERS IN CLASSIFIED AREAS AND ATEX ATMOSPHERES
Dos&Donts has been building and installing control systems for Clean Rooms for over 30 years and is proud of the solid leadership it has in Italy and the successful partnerships with many of the major european players.
Our vast range of solutions extends from simple airlock solutions to centralized access and path control systems in Clean areas.
Dos&Donts is able to supply both standard and customized solutions composed of electronic control panels and door accessories such as: sensors, electric locks, signal systems and count-down displays which are available in an assembly kits with rapid connecting wire systems.
When integrated in Sigma Cloud, the interlock systems can interact with other systems as access control, environmental parameters control, video streaming and other factory controls.
Specific solutions for ATEX atmospheres and Transfer Hatches
- I-LOCK EASY BASIC 2-4 DOORS INTERLOCKING SYSTEM
- HAZEL® J-LOCK MODULAR FROM 2 TO 32 DOORS INTERLOCKING SYSTEM
- Preserved production quality
- Safe access to critical zones
- Real time information on cleanrooms doors status
- Large reduction of installation and maintenance hidden costs
- Investment value maintained over time
- New generation PLC controller with specific built-in functions.
- Modular and scalable system architecture
- User-friendly web app for all parameter settings
- “Plug and Play” connection system for fast and safe installation
- Data line for connection to external systems .
- Back compatibility with former Dos&Donts systems on wirings and accessories.