ENVIRONMENTAL PARAMETERS MONITORING AND CONTROL SYSTEMS
The Environmental Parameters Monitoring and Control System is designed for controlled contamination environments: modular, distributed, equipped with our graphic touch screen displays is flexible and easy to use.
This advanced technology system, designed and produced by Dos&Donts, can acquire data from sensors, show real-time values on a graphic display and transmit real time to a SCADA/BMS system.
When integrated in Sigma Cloud, the parameters control system can interact with other systems as access control, video streaming, interlocks and other factory controls.
- Local control of critical parameters with alarms
- Prompt email information to Site Managers
- Critical parameter available real-time
- Log of historical events immediately available
- Cutting edge smart controllers with TCP and/or WI-FI data link.
- LED TFT graphic display, various sizes 3,2”; 4,7”; 7,0”
- Stand alone or on line operations
- PoE power supply or 24 V DC.
- Reduced thickness for recessing in a partition wall.
- Aux Digital and analog I/O for probes, sensors and local controls.